Small Parcel FedEx, UPS or USPS:
We ship smaller sized items via UPS, FEDEX or USPS to anywhere within the 48 continental United States of America. You can expect your items to be placed at your door in their original packaging. We will provide you with tracking numbers so you can follow the progress of your delivery online. Please be home to accept and sign for your delivery. Your Delivery time depends on how far you live from the shipping point and can vary between 2 and 6 Business days.
Threshold Truck Delivery
All larger items will ship via Threshold Delivery to your location anywhere in the 48 continental United States. The delivery team will place your items within your home, just inside your doorway, to the first dry area or garage. Merchandise will be left in its original packaging. Please have all delivery pathways cleared prior to your delivery.
White Glove Delivery:
For an added fee you can upgrade to our White Glove Delivery service and have your furniture installed in your room of choice with debris removal. This level of service includes moving items up a total of two flights of stairs. Please contact us if the delivery will require moving items up more than two flights of stairs where a service elevator is not available as additional fees may apply. This service includes light assembly up to 45 minutes which is defined as any assembly that requires minimal tools and is sufficiently simple as to allow the average person with instructions to assemble. The required tools should be no more complex than a screwdriver, wrench, or Allen key. If additional assembly is required, please contact us so while the delivery team is on-site.
Please note that all White Glove deliveries require additional preparation. Thus, delivery time frames will be a bit longer than regular Threshold deliveries. Choosing this delivery option ensures a better delivery experience. Our white glove delivery agents are set up where you will receive a call and or email within ten business days or less, after your order has shipped, to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frames are dependent upon where you live in relation to the origin point of the manufacturer of your furniture.
The Delivery Professionals cannot move any items blocking a delivery attempt. The Delivery Company cannot do any electrical hookups, will not connect, install, attach, or affix goods delivered to existing fixtures, walls, or furniture in your home. The following services are not included: hanging mirrors on walls, installing anything that attaches to a permanent fixture, assembly of cribs, attaching headboards to existing bed frames, or installation of wood/glass shelves. Lastly, the drivers are delivering heavy product by hand and so are required to wear steel-toed shoes. It is not permitted for them to remove their shoes to complete deliveries. There are many products available to protect your carpet and flooring. If you feel your home needs extra protection, please prepare accordingly.
Additional fees will be applied to:
* Deliveries that require movement of merchandise up more than two flights of stairs where a service elevator is not available. ($15 per piece per floor)
* Deliveries that require longer assembly times than those stated above. (Assembly services that exceed forty-five (45) minutes will be charged at a rate of $22.00 per quarter hour or Fraction thereof.)
* Deliveries refused that are not damaged. (Our Standard Return Policy will apply)
* Deliveries to trade shows, hotels, conventions, hospitals or military bases will be rated with an additional charge of $50.00 for each delivery plus an accumulated waiting time charge if any.
Deliveries may occur later or earlier than scheduled due to the logistical complexity of shipping nationally through the 48 United States and possible unexpected events. Bramare Home Furnishings will not offer compensation for deliveries that do not occur as scheduled.
Isolated Service Area Surcharge
There are remote areas not readily accessible by delivery vehicle, such as coastal islands that require freight to be flown or barged in, or a ferry toll is required. This surcharge will show up on your check-out page as Isolated Service Area Surcharge.
Some assembly is necessary on most items. All parts and instructions will be provided along with your item.
Normal Business Delivery Hours
When you are contacted by the shipper to schedule a delivery - Normal Business Delivery Hours are as follows: Monday through Friday excluding National and State Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. A typical appointment will have a 4-hour delivery window. Time-specific deliveries and/or deliveries outside normal delivery hours may be available but at an additional charge. Please contact us if you feel that you may need additional services.
Please be prepared to take delivery as your order specifies. If you are unable to accept delivery for an undefined period of time, temporary storage charges will commence after the 6th day from the date we contact you for delivery. Please contact us should this situation arise.
Please be home for your delivery. Any scheduled delivery that cannot be made because you are not home will incur a re-delivery charge. Please be aware that while some of our products are offered with free delivery, the actual delivery costs will be calculated for your re-delivery.
Please take care when scheduling your delivery. There is a 12-hour window from the moment a delivery is scheduled, where a delivery appointment can be canceled, after which a scheduled delivery cannot be canceled without incurring a re-delivery charge. Please be aware that while some of our products are offered with free delivery, the actual delivery costs will be calculated for your re-delivery.
Follow these steps when receiving your order:
- You must be home to accept, sign and inspect your delivery.
- If your package/item appears even slightly damaged, write "Package/Item Damaged" with a full description, when you sign for your delivery.
- For orders that have multiple items, refuse ONLY that damaged piece. Any non-damaged pieces that are refused are subject to re-delivery fees.
- Keep all original packaging materials. Any returned items are required to be in their original packaging. The only exception is when an item comes Blanket Wrapped.
- By not inspecting the product(s) or not notating damage, either to the product(s) or box(s), on the delivery ticket at the time of delivery, you relinquish the right to file a claim for damage.
- Please notify us within 24 hours from time of delivery with damage description along with images of the packaging and product. Please allow up to 24 business hours for our customer care to contact you with a solution.